Potyrių civilinės atsakomybės draudimas
Experiences liability insurance, a part of AirCover for Hosts, provides Hosts with $1 million in coverage in the rare event a guest gets hurt or their belongings are damaged or stolen during an Airbnb Experience. People who help you host, like Co-Hosts, are also included, so you can feel confident hosting on Airbnb.
Start an AirCover for Hosts liability claim
File a claim if a guest gets hurt or their belongings are damaged or stolen.
Experiences liability insurance covers you if you’re found legally responsible for:
- Bodily injury to a guest (or others)
- Damage to or theft of property belonging to a guest (or others)
You’re also covered while you’re preparing an area for an Experience or cleaning it up afterward, as well as when you’re hosting an Online Experience.
Experiences liability insurance doesn't cover:
- Damage or injury to a guest resulting from something done intentionally
- Damage, loss, or theft to your personal property
- Experiences involving aircraft or certain types of extreme activities (like bungee jumping)
- Online-related risks such as defamation, theft of electronic data, or infringement of intellectual property rights
- Other exclusions apply
The claims process
If you need to file a claim, just fill out our liability insurance intake form. The info will be sent to our trusted third-party insurer, who will assign your claim to a representative. They’ll resolve your claim according to the terms of the insurance policy.
No opt-in required
AirCover for Hosts and its benefits are always included and always free. By simply agreeing to host or continuing to host an Experience, you are automatically covered whenever you host an Airbnb Experience.
If you want to opt out
Email us from the email address associated with your Host account. Be sure to include the exact title of your listing, your full name, and the phone number associated with your Host account.
The email link above is only for opting out.
Please note that Hosts in the UK can’t opt out of this free liability insurance.
To learn more about Experiences liability insurance, go to the comprehensive program summary.
Disclaimer: Experiences liability insurance doesn’t cover Hosts in mainland China or Japan. Keep in mind that all coverage limits are shown in USD, and that there are other terms, conditions, and exclusions. If you’re hosting in the UK, the Experiences liability insurance policy is underwritten by Zurich Insurance, and is arranged and concluded at no additional cost for UK Hosts by Airbnb UK Services Limited—an appointed representative of Aon UK Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aon’s FCA register number is 310451. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website or contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Insurance products arranged by Airbnb UK Services in the UK are regulated products. If you’re hosting in the EU, you can access the full details of the insurance intermediary here.
- Instrukcijos•ŠeimininkasŠeimininkų apsauga nuo žalosŠeimininkų apsauga nuo žalos, kuri yra AirCover šeimininkams dalis, suteikia šeimininkams 1 mln. JAV dolerių apsaugą tais retais atvejais, k…
- Instrukcijos•SvečiasŠeimininkų civilinės atsakomybės draudimasŠeimininkų civilinės atsakomybės draudimas yra esminė AirCover šeimininkams – visapusiškos Airbnb šeimininkų apsaugos – dalis.