Kokie mokėjimo būdai galimi naudojantis Airbnb?
We support different payment methods, which depend on the country your payment account is located in. So in addition to major credit and debit cards, certain payment options are available in specific countries or on specific platforms (like the iOS app or Android app).
We'll show you which payment methods are available to you on the checkout page, before you submit a reservation request. After you select your country, all of your payment details will be shown.
Payment options available worldwide
- Most major credit cards and pre-paid credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB) as well as many debit cards that can be processed as credit
Payment options available for certain platforms or in select countries
- Apple Pay for the iOS app
- Google Pay for the Android app in the US
- PayPal for select countries
Payment options available for specific countries
- Aura for Brazil
- Elo for Brazil
- Hipercard for Brazil
Note: There's a $3000 (or the equivalent in other currencies) limit per transaction and $12000 (or the equivalent in other currencies) limit per calendar month on all transactions via Ebanx (not just on Airbnb).
- Alipay for Mainland China
- WeChat Pay for Mainland China
- Postepay for Italy
- iDEAL for the Netherlands
Offline or cash payments are a violation of our Terms of Service, and can result in removal from Airbnb. We prohibit off-site payments because paying outside of Airbnb makes it harder for us to protect your information and puts you at a greater risk of fraud and other security issues.