La guida di Leonardo

Leonardo
La guida di Leonardo

Le Guide ai Quartieri

Duomo The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore is an imposing church Gothic-stylebuilt on the site where the ancient cathedral of Florence stood, the Church of Santa Reparata, whose remains are visible in the crypt while externally between the baptistery and the Duomo is It is possible to notice 5 points with stones and cut different from those that surround them which indicate the points where the bases of the columns of the previous church were positioned. Baptistry The of the monument origins are uncertain. It is thought to have been built on the ruins of an ancient Roman temple. In1128it officially became the baptistery of the city, where the rite of baptism took place. The baptistery, named after the patron saint of the city, is characterized by an octagonal plan ,covered by a Cupola with eight segments covered on the outside by a pyramid roof. The exterior of the building is decorated with white Carrara and green marbles Prato, characteristic of Florentine Romanesque architecture. On three of the eight sides open Three large doors, famous for their decorations. The oldest is the South Gate (towards via dei Calzaiuoli), created by Andrea Pisano around 1330. There are 28 panels on the door that narrate episodes from the life of John the Baptist. The North Gate, built by Lorenzo Ghiberti between 1403 and 1424, it tells the stories of the Life and Passion of Christ The door in front of the Duomo is instead the beautiful Porta Est or Porta del Paradiso, so named by Michelangelo who, it is said, observing the tiles exclaimed: "they are so good that they would look good at the gates of Paradise". made by Ghiberti between 1424 and 1452 to represent scenes from the Old Testament. The Cathedral open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., tickets to enter the Cathedral start at 19 euros you need to book online
9 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Piazza del Duomo
9 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Duomo The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore is an imposing church Gothic-stylebuilt on the site where the ancient cathedral of Florence stood, the Church of Santa Reparata, whose remains are visible in the crypt while externally between the baptistery and the Duomo is It is possible to notice 5 points with stones and cut different from those that surround them which indicate the points where the bases of the columns of the previous church were positioned. Baptistry The of the monument origins are uncertain. It is thought to have been built on the ruins of an ancient Roman temple. In1128it officially became the baptistery of the city, where the rite of baptism took place. The baptistery, named after the patron saint of the city, is characterized by an octagonal plan ,covered by a Cupola with eight segments covered on the outside by a pyramid roof. The exterior of the building is decorated with white Carrara and green marbles Prato, characteristic of Florentine Romanesque architecture. On three of the eight sides open Three large doors, famous for their decorations. The oldest is the South Gate (towards via dei Calzaiuoli), created by Andrea Pisano around 1330. There are 28 panels on the door that narrate episodes from the life of John the Baptist. The North Gate, built by Lorenzo Ghiberti between 1403 and 1424, it tells the stories of the Life and Passion of Christ The door in front of the Duomo is instead the beautiful Porta Est or Porta del Paradiso, so named by Michelangelo who, it is said, observing the tiles exclaimed: "they are so good that they would look good at the gates of Paradise". made by Ghiberti between 1424 and 1452 to represent scenes from the Old Testament. The Cathedral open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., tickets to enter the Cathedral start at 19 euros you need to book online
In 1212 San Francesco d'Assisi visited Florence after which some of his followers in the following years settled in an inhospitable and marshy area right outside the walls in the center of an islet formed by two arms of the Arno In 1294 Arnolfo di Cambio designs the current church which will expand over time. Until 1853 the facade of the cathedral remained unfinished (pietraforte) until Niccolò Matas built today's marble facade inspired by Gothic cathedrals. The church houses 16 chapels, one of the most famous being the Cappella dei Pazzi, a masterpiece by Filippo Brunelleschi and all Renaissance architecture, an admirable example of spatial harmony achieved in all its structural and decorative elements. The basilica houses countless tombs among which we find those of Ugo Foscolo, Michelangelo, Machiavelli ,Galileo the left of the square was the statue of Dante, for the sixth centenary of the birth of the great poet. Initially in the center of the square it was then moved to historical allow games football "calcio in costume" the "Giuoco del Calcio Fiorentino" has very distant origins, it comes from the ball games of the Greeks then passed to the Romans and during the Middle Ages, in Florence it was so popular that it was played on the streets, in the squares until it became an organized event attended by the four districts of the city. Nowadays it takes place on June 24 for the feast of San Giovanni patron of Florence. The teams of the four historic city districts are: Bianchi di Santo Spirito, Rossi di Santa Maria Novella, Verdi di San Giovanni and Azzurri di Santa Croce. In1966theflood of Florence inflicted serious damage to the complex of the basilica and convent, located in the part lower than Florence, so much to become sadly known as a symbol of the artistic losses suffered by the city (especially with the destruction of the Crucifix of Cimabue), but also of its rebirth from the mud, through the widespread restoration and conservation work
15 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Piazza di Santa Croce
15 vietiniai rekomenduoja
In 1212 San Francesco d'Assisi visited Florence after which some of his followers in the following years settled in an inhospitable and marshy area right outside the walls in the center of an islet formed by two arms of the Arno In 1294 Arnolfo di Cambio designs the current church which will expand over time. Until 1853 the facade of the cathedral remained unfinished (pietraforte) until Niccolò Matas built today's marble facade inspired by Gothic cathedrals. The church houses 16 chapels, one of the most famous being the Cappella dei Pazzi, a masterpiece by Filippo Brunelleschi and all Renaissance architecture, an admirable example of spatial harmony achieved in all its structural and decorative elements. The basilica houses countless tombs among which we find those of Ugo Foscolo, Michelangelo, Machiavelli ,Galileo the left of the square was the statue of Dante, for the sixth centenary of the birth of the great poet. Initially in the center of the square it was then moved to historical allow games football "calcio in costume" the "Giuoco del Calcio Fiorentino" has very distant origins, it comes from the ball games of the Greeks then passed to the Romans and during the Middle Ages, in Florence it was so popular that it was played on the streets, in the squares until it became an organized event attended by the four districts of the city. Nowadays it takes place on June 24 for the feast of San Giovanni patron of Florence. The teams of the four historic city districts are: Bianchi di Santo Spirito, Rossi di Santa Maria Novella, Verdi di San Giovanni and Azzurri di Santa Croce. In1966theflood of Florence inflicted serious damage to the complex of the basilica and convent, located in the part lower than Florence, so much to become sadly known as a symbol of the artistic losses suffered by the city (especially with the destruction of the Crucifix of Cimabue), but also of its rebirth from the mud, through the widespread restoration and conservation work

Visite turistiche

Uffizi is one of the most important museums in the world which houses a collection of works ofart priceless deriving from the collections Medici, later enriched over the centuries by bequests, exchanges and donations. The building was commissioned by Cosimo I de ' Medici, had to have a "U" shape embracing the entire square to then flow into Piazza Signoria and was conceived to house the "Uffizi", is the administrative and judicial offices of Florence. Cosimo I also requested the construction of an overpass, still practicable, stretched between the new building and Palazzo Vecchio. Later, another passage was created that connected the Uffizi to the residence of Palazzo Pitti, the current Vasari Corridor. This "airway", reserved for the court for three centuries, to avoid the lords from mixing with the people, was opened to the public in 1865 Between 1842 and 1856, were inserted 28 marble statues in the niches of the pillars outside the Gallery, with illustrious Tuscans from the Middle Ages to the nineteenth century. Among the most valuable of the series there are the statue of Giotto, Machiavelli ,Dante, Cellini Single ticket for Uffizi cost is 20€ (Free admission to the National Archeological Museum and the Museum of the Opificio delle Pietre Dure with the Uffizi ticket) Opening hours From Tuesday to Sunday 9am - 6.30pm Booking online Buying your tickets online. Use the B-ticket platform to book the day and the time you want to visit and then pay for your ticket/s. You will receive a confirmation email that you need to keep. Go to the museum ticket office. Present your confirmation email, either printed or on your smartphone or tablet, and you will receive your admission ticket/s. For the Uffizi, you will need to go to Door 3 (reservations), booking cost 4€
409 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Uficių Galerija
6 Piazzale degli Uffizi
409 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Uffizi is one of the most important museums in the world which houses a collection of works ofart priceless deriving from the collections Medici, later enriched over the centuries by bequests, exchanges and donations. The building was commissioned by Cosimo I de ' Medici, had to have a "U" shape embracing the entire square to then flow into Piazza Signoria and was conceived to house the "Uffizi", is the administrative and judicial offices of Florence. Cosimo I also requested the construction of an overpass, still practicable, stretched between the new building and Palazzo Vecchio. Later, another passage was created that connected the Uffizi to the residence of Palazzo Pitti, the current Vasari Corridor. This "airway", reserved for the court for three centuries, to avoid the lords from mixing with the people, was opened to the public in 1865 Between 1842 and 1856, were inserted 28 marble statues in the niches of the pillars outside the Gallery, with illustrious Tuscans from the Middle Ages to the nineteenth century. Among the most valuable of the series there are the statue of Giotto, Machiavelli ,Dante, Cellini Single ticket for Uffizi cost is 20€ (Free admission to the National Archeological Museum and the Museum of the Opificio delle Pietre Dure with the Uffizi ticket) Opening hours From Tuesday to Sunday 9am - 6.30pm Booking online Buying your tickets online. Use the B-ticket platform to book the day and the time you want to visit and then pay for your ticket/s. You will receive a confirmation email that you need to keep. Go to the museum ticket office. Present your confirmation email, either printed or on your smartphone or tablet, and you will receive your admission ticket/s. For the Uffizi, you will need to go to Door 3 (reservations), booking cost 4€
It is the symbol of the city and, for more than seven centuries, the seat of its government. Palazzo Vecchio bears extraordinary testimonies from all the highlights of Florence's history and art. From the remains of the Roman-era theatre preserved underground, we move on to the sumptuous environments of the monumental districts decorated by famous artists of the 15th and 16th centuries, finally arriving at the spectacular panoramic views of the walkway and the tower. Among the masterpieces in the building, the Judith of Donatello, the paintings of Bronzino in the Chapel of Eleanor and the Genius of Victory by Michelangelo. Loggia dei Lanzi is called that because the Guard house of Grand Duke Cosimo I, who gathered under the Loggia, was partly made up of lansquenets. The construction dates back to the period between 1376 and 1382; the loggia was used to house the numerous popular public assemblies and official ceremonies of the Florentine Republic in the presence of the people, Starting from the 16th century, this space was destined to house some masterpieces sculptural, becoming one of the first exhibition spaces in the world. Among the statues most important we find Perseus Benvenuto Cellini
143 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Vekjo rūmai
143 vietiniai rekomenduoja
It is the symbol of the city and, for more than seven centuries, the seat of its government. Palazzo Vecchio bears extraordinary testimonies from all the highlights of Florence's history and art. From the remains of the Roman-era theatre preserved underground, we move on to the sumptuous environments of the monumental districts decorated by famous artists of the 15th and 16th centuries, finally arriving at the spectacular panoramic views of the walkway and the tower. Among the masterpieces in the building, the Judith of Donatello, the paintings of Bronzino in the Chapel of Eleanor and the Genius of Victory by Michelangelo. Loggia dei Lanzi is called that because the Guard house of Grand Duke Cosimo I, who gathered under the Loggia, was partly made up of lansquenets. The construction dates back to the period between 1376 and 1382; the loggia was used to house the numerous popular public assemblies and official ceremonies of the Florentine Republic in the presence of the people, Starting from the 16th century, this space was destined to house some masterpieces sculptural, becoming one of the first exhibition spaces in the world. Among the statues most important we find Perseus Benvenuto Cellini
It was the first and oldest bridge in Florence that crosses the Arno River at its narrowest point. It is said that during the Second World War, its beauty hit even Hitler was the only bridge in Florence not to be bombed by the Germans in 1944 especially Bridge Vecchio was saved thanks to the action of the German consul Gerhard Wolf who managed to convince the German military commander, not to mine the Ponte Vecchio in memory of this gesture there is a plaque on bridge named after Gerarld Wolf. Before reaching the splendour and fame for which he is known today, Ponte Vecchio, was the bridge of butchers and vegetables When the 2005 Corridor (1565) was built above the bridge, the shops were considered inappropriate and it was decided (1593) to evict the butchers to grant them to craftsmen and goldsmiths The shops of Ponte Vecchio all overlook the central passage and each has a cantilevered backroom on the river, which to look at it from the outside, almost seems to fall into the water. . In the middle of the bridge the workshops are interrupted with two panoramic terraces: the eastern one is topped by the famous "Vasariano corridor", while the other houses the monument of Benvenuto Cellini, also considered the most famous Florentine goldsmith.
243 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Ponte Vecchio
243 vietiniai rekomenduoja
It was the first and oldest bridge in Florence that crosses the Arno River at its narrowest point. It is said that during the Second World War, its beauty hit even Hitler was the only bridge in Florence not to be bombed by the Germans in 1944 especially Bridge Vecchio was saved thanks to the action of the German consul Gerhard Wolf who managed to convince the German military commander, not to mine the Ponte Vecchio in memory of this gesture there is a plaque on bridge named after Gerarld Wolf. Before reaching the splendour and fame for which he is known today, Ponte Vecchio, was the bridge of butchers and vegetables When the 2005 Corridor (1565) was built above the bridge, the shops were considered inappropriate and it was decided (1593) to evict the butchers to grant them to craftsmen and goldsmiths The shops of Ponte Vecchio all overlook the central passage and each has a cantilevered backroom on the river, which to look at it from the outside, almost seems to fall into the water. . In the middle of the bridge the workshops are interrupted with two panoramic terraces: the eastern one is topped by the famous "Vasariano corridor", while the other houses the monument of Benvenuto Cellini, also considered the most famous Florentine goldsmith.
Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence is the most famous observation point of the city
428 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Piazzale Michelangelo
428 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence is the most famous observation point of the city
The Basilica of San Minato al Monte in Florence is located above Piazzale Michelangelo, in one of the highest points of the city from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the historic center. The Basilica, built between the eleventh and thirteenth centuries, is a masterpiece of Florentine Romanesque: the white and green marble facade is splendid, with the mosaic in the center depicting San Miniato, the Virgin and Christ.
82 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Abbazia di San Miniato al Monte
34 Via delle Porte Sante
82 vietiniai rekomenduoja
The Basilica of San Minato al Monte in Florence is located above Piazzale Michelangelo, in one of the highest points of the city from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the historic center. The Basilica, built between the eleventh and thirteenth centuries, is a masterpiece of Florentine Romanesque: the white and green marble facade is splendid, with the mosaic in the center depicting San Miniato, the Virgin and Christ.
The splendid white and green marble facade was begun in 1350, when the lower part was built in Romanesque style, while the upper part was completed only in 1470 by Leon Battista Alberti. Since the Middle Ages the square was the scene of celebrations, rides and other competitions. In 1563 the Grand Duke Cosimo I de' Medici chose it as the seat of the Palio dei Cocchi a real Florentine re-edition of the ancient Roman races, which was held on 23 June, the eve of the feast of San Giovanni Battista patron saint of Florence.
35 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Santa Maria Novella
35 vietiniai rekomenduoja
The splendid white and green marble facade was begun in 1350, when the lower part was built in Romanesque style, while the upper part was completed only in 1470 by Leon Battista Alberti. Since the Middle Ages the square was the scene of celebrations, rides and other competitions. In 1563 the Grand Duke Cosimo I de' Medici chose it as the seat of the Palio dei Cocchi a real Florentine re-edition of the ancient Roman races, which was held on 23 June, the eve of the feast of San Giovanni Battista patron saint of Florence.
At the time it was built it was the largest residence in Florence and also the most sumptuous, belonging to the Pitti family .Luca Pitti did not succeed in concluding it because of the great debt he had, Pitti, fallen into ruin, sold the palace to Eleonora di Toledo, wife of Cosimo I de' Medici. The palace thus became the main residence of the Medici Behind Palazzo Pitti lies the wonderful Boboli Gardens and is also connected to the Belvedere Fort, a military outpost for the safety of the sovereign and his family . The Medici first took care of the arrangement, creating the Italian garden model that became exemplary for many European courts. The large green area divided regularly, is a real open-air museum, populated by ancient and Renaissance statues, decorated with caves, first of all the famous one made by Bernardo Buontalenti, and large fountains, like that of Neptune and the Ocean
374 vietiniai rekomenduoja
The Boboli Gardens
1 Piazza Pitti
374 vietiniai rekomenduoja
At the time it was built it was the largest residence in Florence and also the most sumptuous, belonging to the Pitti family .Luca Pitti did not succeed in concluding it because of the great debt he had, Pitti, fallen into ruin, sold the palace to Eleonora di Toledo, wife of Cosimo I de' Medici. The palace thus became the main residence of the Medici Behind Palazzo Pitti lies the wonderful Boboli Gardens and is also connected to the Belvedere Fort, a military outpost for the safety of the sovereign and his family . The Medici first took care of the arrangement, creating the Italian garden model that became exemplary for many European courts. The large green area divided regularly, is a real open-air museum, populated by ancient and Renaissance statues, decorated with caves, first of all the famous one made by Bernardo Buontalenti, and large fountains, like that of Neptune and the Ocean
Piazza della Repubblica is one of the main squares in Florence since Roman times. Today's rectangular aspect with large nineteenth-century buildings is the result of the period of the "restoration" of the city when Firenze was the capital of Italy 1865-71 The imposing Column of Abundance marks the point where the thistle met and the decuman and where there was the ancient Roman forum. so-called "navel of the city" During the Middle Ages this area was very populated and also infamous is where there were many brothels, the Jewish ghetto was located, and it was the place where the city market (trade) took place, full of tabernacles and churches many of which were destroyed. In the sixteenth century the Market became Old for the construction of the Loggia del Mercato Nuovo (Loggia del Porcellino) near the Ponte Vecchio. . The buildings that rose in the new square followed the eclectic fashion of the time. Following this transformation, the square became a sort of "good living room" of the city; Since then, elegant palaces, luxury hotels, department stores and elegant cafés have overlooked it, including the well-known Caffè Le Giubbe Rosse, a meeting and confrontation place for writers and renowned artists. The arcades with the triumphal arch, called the "Arcone" were inspired by the most courteous Renaissance architecture, on the arch there is the inscription "The ancient center of the city from centuries-old squalor to new life returned"
Piazza della Repubblica
Piazza della Repubblica is one of the main squares in Florence since Roman times. Today's rectangular aspect with large nineteenth-century buildings is the result of the period of the "restoration" of the city when Firenze was the capital of Italy 1865-71 The imposing Column of Abundance marks the point where the thistle met and the decuman and where there was the ancient Roman forum. so-called "navel of the city" During the Middle Ages this area was very populated and also infamous is where there were many brothels, the Jewish ghetto was located, and it was the place where the city market (trade) took place, full of tabernacles and churches many of which were destroyed. In the sixteenth century the Market became Old for the construction of the Loggia del Mercato Nuovo (Loggia del Porcellino) near the Ponte Vecchio. . The buildings that rose in the new square followed the eclectic fashion of the time. Following this transformation, the square became a sort of "good living room" of the city; Since then, elegant palaces, luxury hotels, department stores and elegant cafés have overlooked it, including the well-known Caffè Le Giubbe Rosse, a meeting and confrontation place for writers and renowned artists. The arcades with the triumphal arch, called the "Arcone" were inspired by the most courteous Renaissance architecture, on the arch there is the inscription "The ancient center of the city from centuries-old squalor to new life returned"
Piazza Santo Spirito regularly hosts markets that contribute to animate the square. Every weekday there are the stalls of the local market while on holidays hosts fairs of vintage objects and gastronomic products is in the district of San Frediano known for its nightlife
7 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Piazza Santo Spirito
7 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Piazza Santo Spirito regularly hosts markets that contribute to animate the square. Every weekday there are the stalls of the local market while on holidays hosts fairs of vintage objects and gastronomic products is in the district of San Frediano known for its nightlife
Loggia del Porcellino is the popular name of the Loggia del Mercato Nuovo in Florence, so called to distinguish it from that of the Mercato Vecchio, which was located in the area where today stands Piazza della Repubblica The focal point of the loggia is, since 1640, the Fountain of the Little Pig, actually a bronze "boar" made by Pietro Tacca, The fountain had a mainly practical function, as well as decorative, because it supplied water to merchants who traded under the loggia, that at that time were specialized in buying and selling fine fabrics such as silks, wool cloths. The base is octagonal in shape, with the front stretched so as to accommodate a small tub where falls the stream of water that comes out of the mouth of the Little Pig. The base is enriched by a representation, always in bronze, the environment of the marshes where the wild boar lives, with plants and animals such as amphibians, reptiles and molluscs, all of remarkable realism The popular tradition wants that touching the nose of the Little Pig brings luck, which in fact shines for the continuous daily polishing of thousands of hands. People use to put a coin in the mouth of the Little Pig after rubbing his nose: if the coin falling over the grate where the water falls will bring good luck.
13 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Mercato del Porcellino
13 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Loggia del Porcellino is the popular name of the Loggia del Mercato Nuovo in Florence, so called to distinguish it from that of the Mercato Vecchio, which was located in the area where today stands Piazza della Repubblica The focal point of the loggia is, since 1640, the Fountain of the Little Pig, actually a bronze "boar" made by Pietro Tacca, The fountain had a mainly practical function, as well as decorative, because it supplied water to merchants who traded under the loggia, that at that time were specialized in buying and selling fine fabrics such as silks, wool cloths. The base is octagonal in shape, with the front stretched so as to accommodate a small tub where falls the stream of water that comes out of the mouth of the Little Pig. The base is enriched by a representation, always in bronze, the environment of the marshes where the wild boar lives, with plants and animals such as amphibians, reptiles and molluscs, all of remarkable realism The popular tradition wants that touching the nose of the Little Pig brings luck, which in fact shines for the continuous daily polishing of thousands of hands. People use to put a coin in the mouth of the Little Pig after rubbing his nose: if the coin falling over the grate where the water falls will bring good luck.
For 300 years the Basilica of San Lorenzo ( one of the oldest in Florence) was the most important church in Florence, until it was replaced by the Church of Santa Reparata, which later became the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. The Medici family commissioned in 1419 Brunelleschi to expand the Basilica of San Lorenzo were also built the Medici chapels, as a place of burial of the family, are now a state museum in Florence, derived from some areas of the basilica of San Lorenzo
48 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Šv. Lauryno bazilika
9 Piazza di San Lorenzo
48 vietiniai rekomenduoja
For 300 years the Basilica of San Lorenzo ( one of the oldest in Florence) was the most important church in Florence, until it was replaced by the Church of Santa Reparata, which later became the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. The Medici family commissioned in 1419 Brunelleschi to expand the Basilica of San Lorenzo were also built the Medici chapels, as a place of burial of the family, are now a state museum in Florence, derived from some areas of the basilica of San Lorenzo
church of Sant'Ambrogio
Church of Saint Ambrose
church of Sant'Ambrogio

Offerta gastronomica

In 1870 the architect Giuseppe Mengoni built the market of San Lorenzo result of the era of restoration using iron, glass and cast iron so that you filter abundant light inside. Outside there is the so-called merchant of San Lorenzo that now offers items for tourists such as souvenirs, leather goods and clothing
165 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Mercato Centrale
29 Via Panicale
165 vietiniai rekomenduoja
In 1870 the architect Giuseppe Mengoni built the market of San Lorenzo result of the era of restoration using iron, glass and cast iron so that you filter abundant light inside. Outside there is the so-called merchant of San Lorenzo that now offers items for tourists such as souvenirs, leather goods and clothing
historic Florentine cafe
17 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Caffè Giubbe Rosse
13/14r Piazza della Repubblica
17 vietiniai rekomenduoja
historic Florentine cafe
Excellent to enjoy the true dishes of the Florentine tradition, steak, ribollita, tomato soup, peposo, meat sauces. Every day a menu with various dishes is offered. Monday and Tuesday: lunch 12.00/15.00, dinner closed Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: lunch 12.00/15.00, dinner 19.45/21.15 and 21.15/22.45 Sunday: closed lunch, dinner closed Booking required at 055218550
73 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Trattoria Mario
2r Via Rosina
73 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Excellent to enjoy the true dishes of the Florentine tradition, steak, ribollita, tomato soup, peposo, meat sauces. Every day a menu with various dishes is offered. Monday and Tuesday: lunch 12.00/15.00, dinner closed Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: lunch 12.00/15.00, dinner 19.45/21.15 and 21.15/22.45 Sunday: closed lunch, dinner closed Booking required at 055218550
Inside the Central Market you will find the restaurant "Da Nerbone" where you can taste one of the typical Florentine dishes the sandwiches with lampredotto
24 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Da Nerbone
24 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Inside the Central Market you will find the restaurant "Da Nerbone" where you can taste one of the typical Florentine dishes the sandwiches with lampredotto
The ancient Vinaio in a landmark for the city of Florence and for street food lovers around the world Excellent wines and excellent stuffed sandwiches
178 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Osteria All'antico Vinaio
65R Via dei Neri
178 vietiniai rekomenduoja
The ancient Vinaio in a landmark for the city of Florence and for street food lovers around the world Excellent wines and excellent stuffed sandwiches
literary coffee ideal for aperitifs and after dinner
92 vietiniai rekomenduoja
Le Murate
92 vietiniai rekomenduoja
literary coffee ideal for aperitifs and after dinner