Atsakingas svečių priėmimas Kolumbijoje
The Airbnb community is incredibly diverse, including millions of people from virtually every corner of the globe committed to building a world where people of all backgrounds can feel welcome no matter how far from home. That commitment is based on two fundamental principles that apply to hosts and guests who use the Airbnb platform: inclusion and respect, which you can find in the Airbnb Policy Against Discrimination.
On this page you will find important information for you to take into account and share with your guests, as well as different guides prepared by the Government of Colombia (Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Ministry of Health).
This information will help you:
- Have tools that help your guests enjoy their stay to the fullest and have the necessary information for a safe stay; and
- Have an overview of the different laws and regulations that may affect you, as well as familiarize yourself with your obligations.
It is very important that you additionally investigate your obligations on your own, since this page may not contain all the information available—and it cannot be considered as legal or legal advice - as it is not updated in real time, so you will have to review the sources and ensure that the information provided has not changed recently.
National Tourism Registry (RNT) Registration
Remember that registration in the RNT is a prior and mandatory requirement for service providers to start their operations. For this, you must register at the following link: National Tourism Registry - RNT. According to the Colombian Tourism Law 2068 and Decree 1836, from August 23rd of 2022, after January 1, 2022, hosts who do not have a registration number and have not included it in the profile of their ads, will not be able to share their spaces located in Colombia on digital platforms.
If you have any questions about the registration process, contact the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism (MINCIT) by completing this form and/or send your questions to email@example.com.
If you live in Medellin, you can also contact the Medellín Chamber of Commerce of Antioquia at the following telephone numbers: (604) 4449758 and 018000 41200.
Visit the Airbnb Tax Resource Center which has a selection of articles and resources to help you better understand your tax obligations.
More important information for hosts to consider
Get more information on how to share your space in establishments offered on the Airbnb platform.
- ŠeimininkasInformacija šeimininkams KolumbijojeSiūlome pagalbą Airbnb šeimininkams, kad jie susipažintų su atsakomybe priimant svečius bei bendrai apžvelgtų įstatymus, reglamentus ir geri…
- Apgyvendinimo mokesčio Kolumbijos apygardoje rinkimas ir pervedimas per AirbnbŠtai ką turėtumėte žinoti apie jūsų vietovėje taikomo apgyvendinimo mokesčio surinkimą ir pervedimą.
- Privatumo politikos priedas (galioja Kolumbijoje)Susipažinkite su mūsų Kolumbijoje galiojančiu Privatumo politikos priedu.