Kas yra Airbnb penkių etapų sugriežtintas valymo procesas?
The 5-step cleaning process is a set of cleaning practices that all hosts are required to follow between guest stays, in addition to their local laws and guidelines. The process is based on Airbnb’s cleaning handbook, which was developed in partnership with experts in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19.
From your account, you can go to Performance > Cleaning to download the full cleaning handbook and find more resources, training, and custom cleaning checklists.
Step 1: Prepare
Proper preparation can help you and your team clean more efficiently and more safely. Make sure to:
- Ventilate the space before and during cleaning, when possible
- Use disinfectants approved by your local regulatory agencies for use against COVID-19
- Always read the directions and warnings on your cleaning products carefully
- Wash or disinfect your hands, and wear a mask and gloves while cleaning
Step 2: Clean
Cleaning is when you remove dust and dirt from surfaces, such as floors and countertops. Make sure to:
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, and/or mop areas before sanitizing
- Wash all dishes and laundry at the highest heat setting possible
- Wipe down hard surfaces with soap and water
Step 3: Sanitize
Sanitizing is when you use chemicals to reduce the number of bacteria on surfaces such as doorknobs and TV remotes. Make sure to:
- Spray high-touch surfaces in each room with an approved disinfectant spray
- Let the disinfectant stand for the length of time specified on the product label
- Allow the surface to air-dry
Step 4: Check
To access custom cleaning checklists, go to Performance > Cleaning. Make sure to:
- Refer to the best practices in each room-by-room checklist to make sure that all areas are cleaned and sanitized between each stay
- Share these requirements with your hosting team and cleaning professionals
Step 5: Reset
To help prevent cross-contamination, it's important to finish cleaning and sanitizing a room before replacing items for the next guest. Make sure to:
- Wash your hands and replace gloves before replacing guest supplies, linens, and cleaning kits
- Safely dispose of or wash cleaning supplies and protective gear
- Don’t re-enter a room once it’s been sanitized
- Empty and/or clean your equipment (ex: vacuum, microfiber cloths) between each turnover
Committing to the cleaning process is required for all listings
Hosts who don’t agree to the COVID-19 safety practices, including the 5-step enhanced cleaning process, by November 20, 2020 may be unable to accept new reservations, have their listings suspended, or be removed from Airbnb.
These practices require mask wearing, social distancing, and following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Getting a highlight on your listing
After you or a member of your hosting team commits to the cleaning process, your listings will get a highlight to let guests know that you’re committed to clean.