JAV pajamų mokesčių deklaracijos šeimininkams apžvalga
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires Airbnb to collect tax information to determine if your earnings are subject to US tax information reporting.
If you meet the reporting requirements, we use this tax information to prepare your annual US information documentation (Form 1099/Form 1042-S) for filing with the IRS and/or your state.
Please respond to any Airbnb inquiries for taxpayer information by providing the taxpayer information appropriate for you. If we determine that you're not subject to US or state tax information reporting, this information is not submitted to the tax authorities.
See also Taxes & Payouts.
Who is required to provide US taxpayer information?
As a Host, you’re required to provide tax information to Airbnb if you're:
1. A US citizen or resident that has a Homes or an Experience listing in or outside of the US
- A US citizen or tax resident with listings in Boston, MA
- A US citizen or tax resident with listings in Paris, France
2. A Host with an active US Homes or Experience listing, or a US payout method in your account
- A non-US tax resident with listings in San Francisco, CA
- A non-US tax resident with listings in Paris France and a US payout method
- A Non-US tax resident with listings in Paris, France and that provides a US government ID or US phone number
3. A Host with no active US Homes or Experience listing, but that may have US indicators
- US phone number
- Government issued Identification on file
- USD payout method
If you meet any of these criteria, you'll receive ongoing email communications and in-product notifications to provide your tax information.
How do I provide taxpayer information?
- On your Account settings page, select Taxes
- Go to the Taxpayers section and select Add new tax info
- Select the country and the relevant form
Once you save your taxpayer information it will appear in the Taxpayers section of your Account.
Note: It may take up to 48 hours for our platform to fully process your tax form, in which time you may continue to receive requests to add your taxpayer information.
What's the right form to use?
- All US citizens or US tax residents, or US formed/registered business entities: Form W-9. (W-9 Instructions)
- US tax residents: Green card holders or individuals present in the US for a certain period of time (see the IRS Substantial Presence Test)
- Non-US residents receiving payouts from US listings on Airbnb and that file a US tax return: Form W-8ECI. You need a Taxpayer Identification Number to complete this form. (W-8ECI Instructions)
- Non-US resident, receiving payouts from US listings on Airbnb, and do not file a US tax return, please complete a Form W-8BEN/-E. This results in 30% US tax withholding being applied to payouts from your US listings. (W-8BEN Instructions)
- Non-US residents that do not receive payouts from US listings on Airbnb should complete a Form W-8BEN/-E. (W-8BEN Instructions)
Note: Bona-fide residents of Puerto Rico, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the US Virgin Islands, or American Samoa with no US listings are generally considered by the IRS to be nonresident alien individuals, so such Hosts should generally provide a W-8BEN if only hosting non-US listings and Experiences.
If you are unsure which tax form is applicable to you, we recommend that you consult with a tax professional. Airbnb cannot provide you with any tax advice.
Where is the information that I provide reflected?
If you're subject to tax information reporting, the information you provide will be reflected on your calendar year Form 1099-K (for Form W-9) or Form 1042-S (for Forms W-8ECI and W-8BEN/-E), which will be issued in January 2023 each year. Learn more about Form 1099-K.
What amounts are reported?
The listing owner will receive tax documents reporting the gross amount of the entire reservation (before deducting Airbnb fees, and if applicable, any taxes and Co-Host payouts).
EXAMPLE REPORTING FOR LISTING OWNER (WITH A CO-HOST WHO RECEIVES 20% PAYOUTS)
= Total 1099-K Reported to Listing Owner
= Net Payout to Listing Owner
What happens if I don't provide any taxpayer information?
If you haven’t provided your taxpayer information, your payouts may be suspended and your calendar may be blocked. This prevents you from accepting any new reservations.
If you are receiving payouts without tax information on file, tax withholdings will be deducted and remitted to the IRS. After these taxes are remitted, Airbnb may not be able to refund you these taxes. In addition, please be aware that without a tax identification number, it may be very difficult to claim any refund from the IRS for taxes withheld.
- ŠeimininkasGalite redaguoti mokesčių mokėtojo informaciją arba pakeisti pajamų paskirstymo keliems mokesčių mokėtojams būdą savo išmokėjimo parinktyse.
- ŠeimininkasMes, kaip JAV bendrovė, esame įpareigoti rinkti tam tikrą mokesčių mokėtojų informaciją.
- ŠeimininkasRaskite atsakymus į dažniausiai užduodamus klausimus apie mokesčius.